We all need mentors.
Mentorship enrollment is open again.
Starting May 2022 Eli is taking on applications again.
If you are a young (or feel young) creative, motivated to grow and to better navigate the world of freelances and the communication industry, take an appointment clicking on the calendar below.
Discover all the Modules included & join me for an empowering walk through a better future as a creative freelance.
8 Modules + 3 bonus
From struggling freelance to Creativepreneur
WHY ON EARTH DID YOU DECIDE TO BE A CREATIVE?
- I feel you.
- (Re)Find the real motivation. Find your why.
- Recognize and analyze your major obstacles. For good.
- Creative industry business insight
- Local or global?
- What is Personal Branding and what is not.
- Social media & website audit.
- Reading the metrics.
- Best practice & solutions.
- Analysis and solutions.
- Exercises & tools
- Portfolio review
- Check before and after
- What to include, what and what not, and how to make it shine if it’s small.
Selling Creative Services
- How to sell your services.
- Paradigm shift towards sales.
- Solving the awkwardness in the selling process.
- Write incredible CTA like offer you can’t refuse
- From freelance to creative entrepreneur.
- Work ethics, write your manifesto.
- How to gain more with less fuss.
- What to include in the contract.
THE ART OF NEGOTIATIONS
- Pitch and how to present.
- Public speaking, presence & beating the voice wall.
- Prepare your elevator pitch as if your life depends on it.
- Tips and tricks.
CLIENTS & THEIR WORLD
- Learning to choose good CLIENTS and let go toxic ones.
- How to assess potential projects.
- How to manage rejection and transform poor feedback.
- White sheet syndrome
- The impostor syndrome
- Avoiding burnout & time management
- How to survive
- Tests and exercises
- How your relationship with money influences your creative work.
ELEVATE YOUR CREATIVITY
- 50 actions to improve creativity
- 5 exercises
Get your spot now. Book an info call: 30 minutes to explore the possibility of walking throught the mentorship steps, evaluate costs and timing. →